New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10, 2011--Have a new website...

Hello! Sorry for the long delay between postings--it has been a bit hectic as my book review work is taking off--I am landing a few more clients and constantly looking for new magazines to send reviews to. Plus, the other time consuming project has been developing my own website. I am not the most tech savvy of people, so there have been multiple attempts to get pages to look right. And I am constantly playing with the site, revising and refining it, and adding new content as I think of things that might be useful.
I am trying to figure out how to start a new blog on the website, without losing all the content here but am waiting for some tech support on this one, as it seems a bit daunting to me.
In the meantime, check out my new website and feel free to send me comments--what you like, what you don't like etc. http://www.leeecart.com
I hope everyone has a great holiday season, if for some reason I don't check back in before Christmas.
Best to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee - congratulations on your new website, it looks great. I've also been meaning to congratulate you on your review of Front Porch for The Review Review (one of my favorite sites). Nice job!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete