New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011-- Random thoughts tonight...

Spring returned today when the sun popped out and the robins came back to peck at the drying mud in search of worms.
Margarita, Diosa de la Cumbia and Nirvana are both good groups to listen to while cooking and doing the dishes.
Not listening to the news can be a good thing once in awhile.
Most of the people I care about are too far away tonight to go visit so I wish Calvin would hurry up and build that teleport machine.
We need to weed out some books in the house but it feels too much like turning my back on a good friend when I toss them in a box.
My cat caught her first mouse of the spring and thankfully played with it outside instead of bringing it in to me.
The full moon was amazing last night but resulted in only about 4 hours sleep as it was soooo bright! I did come up with several new article ideas, though while lying in bed, so that was a good thing.
Now that winter is over, almost, it's time to start filling the woodshed for winter--gotta love the endless cycles of living close to nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment