New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011--New book review posted...

Hello on this super nice day...I have a new book review out today on the New Maine Times website on The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure. For those of you who might have been or still are fans of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Little House on the Prairie series, you might find this memoir a fun read. I also had a review out on New Maine Times on July 27. Check them out under the "Culture" button at http://www.newmainetimes.org/.
And for those who like to read book reviews in general, make sure to read William Bushnell's reviews. He is the one who taught me and is a great reviewer and a really nice guy as well.
My first Kirkus Reviews review should be viewable by Sept. 1st, but I'm not sure if you have to be a member to see the whole review. I'll have a couple more for them coming out shortly after the first, too.
If anyone has a suggestion of a new (2011) book to review, drop me a note as New Maine Times is looking for good books to include. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment