New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010-- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo--

Today's blog will be wicked short, as the movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, came today through Netflix and my husband is eager to watch it. He's read all the books, so knows what to expect. I have been too busy writing, working, and trying to get things done for the holidays to be able to read much, so I have no idea what is coming, other than there is a rather gruesome rape scene in this first book/movie (ugh--may have to leave the room for a bit) and then a nice retaliation of some sort. Look for an update on this once I have seen the movie. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment