New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011-- A blustery winter day...

It has been a blustery winter day here in Maine with school cancellations right and left. One disadvantage of working on-line at home is that there's no reason not to go to work on a snowy day...unless someone happens to hit the telephone lines and knocks out the Internet, which did not happen today. Which is good, really as I'd hate to wish an accident like that on anyone.
It's been so windy that just about every window in the house, on all four sides of the building, has snow plastered on it, to the point where we can't see out, and that includes some of the windows on the second floor! I feel like I'm inside an igloo tonight, trying to peer out through the snow into the blackness of the night.
Which makes me wonder what it must be like to live in an igloo--isn't it always cold to a certain extent? I know I would not like that--much prefer warmer climates to the cold, I think it must be the cat aspects of my nature as I like it warm and toasty, hate to get my feet wet and would really like to take naps more frequently than I ever do.
Well, that reminds me of the new scene I want to write for my fiction book, so will say g'night for now and hope everyone is snug at home on this wintry night.

No comments:

Post a Comment