New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011-- Random small observances...

Sunny days seem even more sunny when I am stuck at my desk doing boring tasks for work...
Cloudy days move by swiftly when I am writing on my book....
A cold beer tastes better after I have ridden my bike than after sitting on the couch all afternoon reading...
The artist who painted the Irish seascape that hangs near my desk did not observe the rules of horizon lines and all the ocean waves seem to slosh out of the lower right hand corner...
Nicholas Spark books are sentimental, tear-jerking quick reads but I like them anyway...
The Mayans of ancient Mexico are far more complex than I imagined...
Maintaining friendships is hard, but having no friends at all is harder...
My cats love tuna fish but do not like the tuna cat food I bought them...
Teaching someone a foreign language over the phone is tricky...
Tomorrow is the first of February--a clean slate for all the things I didn't get to in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment