New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011-- Rabbit, Rabbit..

Rabbit, rabbit to everyone--hope you all tried to remember to say this first thing this morning to bring some good luck into the new year. I remembered just before I got up, which is supposedly the best time to say it.
I think everyone can use a bit of luck these days, what with the economy the way it is still, so many still unemployed, the weather creating problems and all the other unpleasant news that seems to fill the headlines on a daily basis.
Just once, I wish the news headlines were full of good news, with one or two bad stories, instead of the daily crush of doom and gloom we seem to receive offset by that one tear-jerker story at the end that's supposed to make us feel good, but really winds up making me feel worse instead of better.
I know, it won't happen, because good news doesn't sell as well as the bad, and when it comes right down to it, the news, like much of the rest of the world, is governed by money.
Ugh! On that unpleasant thought, I will close for the night and say an extra rabbit, rabbit or two for all of us, in the hopes that life for everyone shifts for the better this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment