New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011-- A short posting...

Today will be a very short posting as I am heading to the Rosemary Mahoney reading at the University of Maine Farmington tonight. Mahoney is a travel/non-fiction writer and I have been enjoying her book, Whoredom in Kimmage: Irish Women Coming of Age. I have two of Mahoney's other books as well, Down the Nile: Alone in a Fisherman's Skiff and The Early Arrival of Dreams: A Year in China, but have yet to read these two. I am curious to hear this woman speak and to maybe find out where she is headed next in her travels, as well as any pointers she might give out on writing travel memoirs as mine still sits half-finished on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment