New website...

Hello readers, I have been trying to figure out how to create a link between this blog site and my new website but unfortunately, have not been able to import one into the other. So, my new blog is found at http://www.leeecart.com
Hope to see you there!

Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010-- And the stockings are hung by the tree with care...

Christmas Eve...the stockings are hung on the wall by the tree, already stuffed by little ole me... Just like I am stuffed from the huge Christmas Eve feast of boiled lobster, smoked salmon, stuffed shells and tossed salad, not to mention four types of homemade chocolates, chocolate cupcakes, sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, lemon bars and peanut butter cookies, all washed down with ample glasses of champagne. How I do love Christmas!
Tomorrow morn the feasting continues with  mimosas, bacon and eggs, lots of appetizers, then a spicy seafood soup and homemade crackers and another round of desserts. Good thing I biked five miles today and will find time for a walk tomorrow!
Hoping all of you have a very Merry Christmas with the ones you love, a day full of food, love, laughter, a bit of wine, a bunch of nice presents... Feliz Navidad--Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment